Raging Waters, California's Largest Water Park
Raging Waters San Dimas was ranked #3 nationally by the Travel Channel in its Top 10 ranking of US Water Parks. With over 50 beautifully landscaped acres, 36 slides and attractions, plus a sand beach, there is outRAGEous fun for guests of all ages. Grab a board and catch a wave on the Flowrider or race for the win on the super-fast Ragin' Racer. Younger guests will never tire of Kid's Kingdom and Splash Island. Whether mild, wild, or in-between, all ages always have a raging good time at Raging Waters San Dimas.
The Park offers a variety of water-based activities for all ages and all swim levels. Height restrictions are posted for all attractions and enforced. We strongly recommend that Minors
(under 18) be accompanied by an adult. Park does not assume any responsibility or liability
for unattended minors.
Only you know your own, your child's, or anyone you are supervising level of swimming skills. We strongly recommend all Guests under 48" or who are weak or non-swimmers wear Coast Guard approved life jackets where appropriate.
In the wave pool, all guests under 48" are REQUIRED to wear a life jacket and be accompanied by an adult. We insist that parents keep their children within arms-reach for their close supervision on all water activities. Free life jackets are available throughout the park at no charge. When in doubt wear a life jacket!
Diving is not permitted in any pool or attraction at the park. No running in the Park please.
Proper swimwear must be worn on all rides and attractions.
No street clothes and no bathing attire with buckles, belts, rivets, metal or cut-off jeans permitted.
For guest safety, no masks, snorkels or swim fins please. See dress code below.
VIRGINIA GRAEME BAKER POOL AND SPA SAFETY ACT - On December 19th 2008 the Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act went into effect. This new law requires VGB Compliant Pool Drain Grates. We are VGB Compliant but please note in some applications these grates have a raised profile off the floor as mandated by the Law. Warning: Raised Grate - All of our raised grates have a red circle highlighting their location. They are designed to be stepped on but in shallow water situations they may pose a tripping hazard.
We welcome our guests with disabilities. Guests with special needs may contact the Park at 909-802-2200 for information regarding accessibility
to rides, attractions, shops and restaurants. Upon arrival at the park, please inquire as to available accommodations.
Your safety is our top priority at Raging Waters. For that reason rides and attractions may close temporarily during severe weather conditions. Once conditions have improved rides and attractions will reopen. Rain checks will be available upon request to guests exiting the park if ALL attractions have been closed for at least 2 hours. Guest must provide a same-day ticket stub at Guest Relations in order to obtain a rain check. No rain checks are issued for season pass holders.
Rain checks will not be provided if the park closes with 2 hrs of our published closing time. CASH REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN. Once attractions reopen following a temporary closure due to weather, rain checks will no longer be offered.
Parking - Our tram/bus will take you to the Main Entrance when parked in Lots A,B,C, or D. Parking is $15.00 per vehicle. Busses park for free!
Food and Beverages - Raging Waters has a wide selection of food to choose from; such as hamburgers, french fries, pizza, salads, sandwiches, hot dogs, chicken, ice cream, soft drinks, popcorn, funnel cakes, and cotton candy. Food is served throughout the park in food stands and outdoor seating areas. NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED INSIDE THE PARK.
Credit and Money Services - Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express at the Main Entrance Ticket booths, the Beach Shop and Surf & Swim. You can use credit cards at major food locations & rental facilities.
ATM Machine - If you’re short on cash, there are two ATM locations in the Park. 1) across from Guest Relations 2) lower level across
from Dip N’ Dots.
Lost Parents - Should you become separated from your party, make arrangements to meet at Guest Relations, located directly inside the Main Entrance. If you need assistance finding your child, please contact Guest Relations or any Raging Waters Team Member.
Seating & Shade - There are four lounge and sunning areas, plus two shaded grass areas and a sandy beach for your relaxation pleasure. Lounge chairs are available, on a first come, first serve basis or you may choose to rent a private cabana for the day. Details
Locker Rentals - Available inside the Park in the Lower Pavilion. Large lockers rent for $13.00 per day, plus an additional $5.00 refundable key deposit and standard lockers rent for $8.00 per day plus an additional $5.00 refundable key deposit. You are welcome to use the Park's dressing rooms or you may change prior to entering the Park.
Life Jackets - During your visit, Free life jackets are available throughout the Park at no charge
Safety and First Aid - Over 250 Ellis & Associates trained and licensed Lifeguards are stationed throughout the park for proper ride dispatching and guest assistance in splashdown pools. They are all here for your safety and service. The Raging Waters First Aid Station is located next to Speed Slides and is equipped to handle minor care emergencies.
Dress Code (What to Wear) - The following regulations are for the safety of our guests and employees and apply to all guests regardless of age, sex, religion, race, color, or creed.
- Traditional swimwear is required in order to participate in the aquatic attractions.
- Tube and mat rides, as well as the Amazon Adventure and Wave Cove, require that guests are free from long pants, loose jewelry, denim, cut-off shorts, and eyewear (tube and mat rides only).
- ALL BODY SLIDES require the absence of cotton-based clothing (including T-shirts, socks and sweat pants), as well as the absence of any kind of footwear, loose jewelry, long pants, denim, cut-off shorts, riveted clothing, and eyewear.
- Children in diapers and those being toilet trained must wear approved swim pants in the water.
- No provocative or thong swimsuits, clothing with rivets, buckles, belts or metal ornaments.
- No long pants or cut-off shorts.
- No oversized or baggy clothing that cannot remain at or above the waistline without a belt or other support.
- Displayed tattoos must be in good taste and not offensive to a family environment.
- Guests may not display anything that contains obscene, foul, profane, illegal or unacceptable language, pictures, symbols, phrases, etc.
- Guests may not wear any article of clothing that conveys a gang look or appears to be gang related. This may include, but is not limited to: altered baseball caps & clothing, bandanas, oversized pants and shirts or sagging pants displaying undergarments.
- No loitering, unruly behavior, profanity, vandalism, line cutting or alcohol & drugs.
Failure to comply with any part of the dress code may result in ejection from the park without refund. For your safety, Raging Waters reserves the right to physical inspections of any items carried in or out of the Park.
Smoking - Raging Waters is on County Property and is a non-smoking facility.
The following information will help you and your family to have an enjoyable visit at Raging Waters San Dimas.
- Identify a designated meeting place for those in your party should you become separated.
- Be sure to apply water resistant sunscreen several times throughout the day and wear a t-shirt to help avoid sunburns.
- Parents with infants: We are extremely concerned about possible glass breakage in our park. Therefore, plastic bottles and containers are available at Guest Relations free of charge for your baby's needs. Also, children who wear diapers are required to wear an approved swim diaper for health and safety reasons. * While visiting Raging Waters, children under the age of 12 should be accompanied by an adult.
- To maximize your enjoyment, arrive early. Park opens at 10:00 AM on all operating days
- Believe it or not, everyday we have guests who take their car keys with alarm pads for a swim. Many electronic keyless entries will not work after getting wet. So, please use our lockers for ALL your valuables, as we do not take responsibility for the loss of any of your valuables
- Safety signage is located throughout the park. Please familiarize yourself with an attraction before you use it.
- Tubes are provided for all slides that require a tube.
- All day Locker Rentals are available inside the Park.
- Mats & tubes are provided at NO ADDITIONAL cost or rental fee for slides.
- Lounge chairs and umbrellas are provided throughout the Park. The park also provides plenty of natural shade, but you are welcome to bring your own chair.
VIEW LARGE PDF
Address and Contact Information
Raging Waters, San Dimas
111 Raging Waters Drive
San Dimas, CA 91773
Sign Up for Our NEWSLETTER
Get the latest news, promotions and a chance to win 2 day tickets!